- Trademark and Design Attorney
Qualifications / Education
European Trademark & Design Attorney
University Degree in Germanic Philology (UCL, Louvain, Belgium)
After obtaining a university degree in Germanic philology from the University of Louvain, Belgium, Nathalie worked some time as a translator in a publishing house.
She joined the firm in 1993 beginning with the handling of foreign patent applications.
Now she is dealing with the formalities and defence of trademark and design applications in foreign countries, including European and WIPO applications.
In 2014, after an in-depth study of the legal framework, Nathalie was admitted to practice before the Benelux Trademark and Registered Design Office (OBPI), the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) and the WIPO.
- Domain names
- IP portfolio management
- Trademarks: availability searches, protection analysis, filing and prosecution of trademark applications in Benelux, before the EUIPO and the WIPO, and in foreign countries
- Designs : filing and management up to registration
- Legal assistance during trademark and design litigations, handling oppositions and cancellation actions before the EUIPO and the Benelux Office
- Drafting cease and desist letters and coexistence agreements
- Training clients