- Patent Engineer
Qualifications / Education
PhD in physical chemistry (Sorbonne Université, Paris)
Engineering degree in Materials Science (ESPCI Paris, Paris)
Charlotte was given a very broad scientific education at ESPCI Paris through which she gained knowledge in physics, chemistry and biology. This scientific education was strengthened by introductive courses about IP, patenting process and innovation management.
She completed a PhD program afterwards at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (now Sorbonne Université). She is a co-author in international peer-reviewed publications and she presented her work at international conferences.
Charlotte joined Office Freylinger in September 2019 after completing her PhD, where she works in collaboration with the Patent Attorneys in many technical fields.
- Materials science (metallurgy, electronics, polymers, semiconductors)
- Steelmaking (blast furnaces, coke plants, rolling mills)
- Automotive equipment
- Mechanical devices
- Chemistry in general
- Drafting and prosecuting patent application
- Patent analyses and searches
- Opinions on patentability
- Opposition against granted patents